Thursday, September 3, 2009

Socialized Menacin'

Today I witnessed a new New York City breed of ambulance chaser. A man was waiting in his car behind an ambulance, stopped with sirens blaring, evidently waiting for it to leave so he could take the parking space it was in front of.
----------------------
The Polyphonic Spree's current tour is ENTIRELY FREE! They're going through Boston, NJ, Dallas and New York. I reserved my 2 free tickets online for their New York show. I saw them 2 years ago in brooklyn and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen. I went with a girl, after the show she commented that i was "happier tonight than she's ever seen me before". I have been strongly recommending to everyone in the select cities to go see this wonderful and uplifting show.
----------------------
A true Moment of Zen
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Moment of Zen - Coulter Sells More Books
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealthcare Protests

Or perhaps even a M.O.G.
----------------------
I purchased David Cross's new book I Drink For a Reason for a total of 86 cents after coupons and gift cards. I'm only about 10 pages in, but it's already the funniest example of the written word mine eyes have come across. I've already laughed out loud (Lol'ed) several times on the subway.
"Tossing a thing you don't want or no longer desire to the curb is not really that bad if it's biodegradable, which a baby is, I guess; but come on now-let's apply some standards"
----------------------
While waiting outside of a store the other day a dragonfly landed on my friend Lindsey. It stayed right there for quite a while and actually looked intentional. It gave me an idea for a new animal rights campaign:

1 comment:

laurengould said...

lol. i wanna go to the polyphonic spree concert.